COMMISSIONS: WATERCOLOR/ ACRYLIC/ DIGITAL
- Illustration *Portraits *Greeting Cards/ Holiday Cards *Children’s Books *Landscapes
- 1. What kind of paints do you use? I mostly use M. Graham for all my mediums; watercolor, acrylic, and oil. I love using M. Grahm because not only are they a local Northwest brand but they also use blackberry honey to create their traditional base. The honey allows for stronger, pigmented colors.
- 2. What kind of surfaces do you paint on? For watercolor I interchangably use ARCHES cold and hot press. For acrylic and oil I use canvases (pre-gessoed or I’ll gesso them myself) Quick Tip: Draw your outlines and sketches with a colored pencil in the color pallet you’ll be using. This way you won’t muddle your paint color.
- 3. What do you use for digital work? Wacom Intuos and Adobe Photoshop.
- 4. How much do you charge? It all depends on the type of work you need. Email me so we can talk about just that!